Asian American Girl Club is seeking a dynamic, energetic and creative leader who can elevate, expand and grow AAGC’s voice, brand, and engagement of our global community. This highly talented individual will confidently and effectively manage the pillars of AAGC, while ensuring continuous daily operations throughout the company.
Asian American Girl Club is an apparel company and social impact group set to redefine the modern Asian American woman. From our digital community, to virtual events, to goodies designed with you specifically in mind- we’re dedicated to the normalization of the next generation of AAPI change makers, leaders and everyone living life without a label.
Business Development Associate
- Full-time (salary)
WHO WE ARE SEEKING
With growth in mind, this individual will execute community oriented merchandise drops, digital activations, creative content, collaborations, and more. With everything we do at AAGC, the brand is rooted in community, so this candidate will be dedicated to making an impact on the next generation in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
This person will work closely with management so we are looking for someone with a jack-of-all trades type of energy, experience, and willingness to learn –– taking charge as the first full-time employee at an early-stage startup!
- Oversee daily operations with close supervision of the different company pillars, team members and individuals.
- Build new and professional relationships both internally and externally
- Daily inbound email monitoring + correspondence in a timely and professional manner
- Master of scheduling
- Strategize and plan key collaborations and product launches from beginning to end
- Attend events and community activations
- Work closely with distribution team for upkeep of Shopify + website
- Create monthly sales initiatives and budgets
- Assist with PR packages and upkeep of influencer lists
- Help monitor and manage social media platforms daily for community feedback, on-the-fly posts, customer sentiment, and CX-related issues
- 3+ years of project management experience at a consumer startup company
- Strong aptitude for business development and a passion for entrepreneurship
- Proficient in Notion, Zoom, Google Drive, Google Docs and Slack
- Must be in LA!
- Must have valid CA driver’s license
- Has a growth mindset!
- Eager and capable to be a part of a fast paced and dynamic startup, which means you are undeterred by constant business demands and changes, and willingness to wear many hats.
- You think like an owner and are a proactive self-starter at heart who can tackle what comes at you with energy.
- Acts with honesty and integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidence.
- High emotional intelligence
- Speaks and writes clearly to business stakeholders, internal, and external network
- Pays high attention to detail. Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities + recognizes where to pivot when needed.
- Determines opportunities and obstacles through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Ability to dive into data and reporting tools to understand the business trends and create actionable plans.
- Positive and professional idea seeker who is relentless about the advancement of the AAPI community, especially supporting and empowering AAPI girls and women.
To apply, please email email@example.com with a cover letter and resume!
Please include: Full Name- AAGC Job Application in the subject line.